Quran for kids
Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (SAW) saying, “Read the Qur’an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection.”[Muslim]
‘Uthman bin ‘Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah ( ) said, “The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it.”
Quran for kids
Every Muslim parent strives to give knowledge of the Quran to their children. The most basic skill your child needs to master is Tajweed (proper pronunciation of the Quran). Al Huda Academy has hundreds of Quran tutors who are experienced with teaching Quran to kids.
- Gentle and compassionate Quran teachers who understand how to teach Quran to children;
- An easy to use software that can be controlled by the tutor so young children can learn Quran easily;
- Safety – We have built in tools to help Parents keep an eye on how their child is learning Quran. Through 30 second video snippets which only the parent can access, Al Huda Academy lets parents keep an eye on their kids’ Quran lessons and progress;
- Homework tools – After each Quran lesson, the tutor can assign homework to your child which is emailed to you so you know what is expected in the following Quran lessons form your child.
- Qaida – The first step for any child wanting to learn Quran is to learn how to pronounce the words properly. This starts with the built-in digital Qaida, which the tutor will use to teach your child the basic building blocks on Quranic words.
- Tajweed – Once your child has mastered the building blocks of Quranic words, the Quran tutor will help your child recite words and verses with perfect pronunciation. The tongue and mouth have to be used in particular ways to make the sounds which make recitation beautiful. Al Huda Academy’s video and audio streaming capabilities make it easy for the Quran tutor and your child to interact and understand.
- Hifz – If you aspire to make your child a Hafiz, you can talk to your Quran tutor and determine whether your child can undertake this challenge of memorising the whole Quran in Arabic. Indeed the benefits of memorising the Quran are great for your child and for you. Al Huda Academy has hundreds of highly experienced Quran teachers who have Ijaza and can help your child achieve this great goal of memorising the Quran.
- Arabic – It is important that you give your child the tools to understand the Quran. Allah (swt) chose Arabic as the language of the Quran and your child should have the knowledge of Quranic Arabic so it becomes easy for your child to understand the meaning of what Allah (swt) has sent down as a mercy to all of mankind. Al Huda Academy’s highly experienced Arabic teachers will teach your child how to understand the meaning of the Quran and give them the tools to become life long learners of the Quran.
Help your child begin this glorious journey of learning Quran. Create an account today and find the best Quran tutors for your child through Al Huda Academy.
Quran for kids
- Start with the basics: Start by teaching your child the Arabic alphabet and how to read Quranic text. You can use resources such as children’s books, educational videos, or online resources to help your child learn.
- Make it fun: Make learning the Quran fun by incorporating games and activities that make it enjoyable for your child. You can use coloring books, puzzles, and quizzes to help your child learn.
- Use positive reinforcement: Praise your child for their efforts and progress in learning the Quran. Encourage them to continue to learn and memorize verses from the Quran.
- Be patient: Learning the Quran is a gradual process, so be patient with your child and don’t expect too much too soon. Encourage your child to take their time and learn at their own pace.
- Lead by example: Set a good example for your child by reciting Quranic verses and prayers in front of them. This will inspire them to learn and follow in your footsteps.
- Seek help: If you’re not confident in your own ability to teach the Quran, seek the help of a qualified teacher or tutor who specializes in teaching the Quran to kids.
Remember, the goal is not just to teach your child to read the Quran, but to also understand its meaning and apply its teachings in their daily life.