Tajweed and Tarteel Course
Tajweed and Tarteel are two important concepts in the recitation of the Quran, which is the holy book of Islam.
Tajweed refers to the set of rules that govern the proper pronunciation and recitation of the Quran. It includes rules for pronunciation, intonation, and emphasis, and is designed to ensure that the Quran is recited correctly and with proper respect. Tajweed is considered to be an essential part of learning the Quran, and is often studied by Muslims who want to become more proficient in reciting the holy book.
Tarteel, on the other hand, refers to the method of reciting the Quran in a measured, rhythmic manner. This involves reciting the Quran in a slow and deliberate manner, with pauses at specific points to allow for reflection and contemplation. Tarteel is considered to be an important part of reciting the Quran, as it helps to convey the meaning and beauty of the words of Allah in a way that is clear and impactful.
Both Tajweed and Tarteel are important aspects of the recitation of the Quran, and are often studied together by Muslims who want to deepen their understanding and appreciation of the holy book.
Tajweed and Tarteel Books
- “Tajweed Rules of the Quran” by Kareema Carol Czerepinski – This is a comprehensive guide to Tajweed that covers all the rules of pronunciation and recitation, with examples and practice exercises.
- “Aasan Tajweed” by Syed Abdul Wahab Shah is a popular book on Tajweed that is widely used by Muslims around the world. The book is designed to be accessible for beginners, with simple explanations and practice exercises to help readers learn the rules of proper pronunciation and recitation of the Quran.
The book covers all the basic rules of Tajweed, including the pronunciation of Arabic letters, the rules of Noon and Meem, and the rules of elongation and pause. It also includes practice exercises and quizzes to help readers test their understanding and proficiency.
“Aasan Tajweed” is considered to be a valuable resource for anyone who wants to improve their recitation of the Quran, whether they are new to Tajweed or looking to refresh their skills. It is often used in conjunction with other resources, such as audio recordings and online tutorials, to help readers develop a deeper understanding of the proper recitation of the holy book.
- “Tarteelul-Quran: A Guide to the Science of Quranic Recitation” by Abdul-Muhsin Al-Abbad – This book focuses on the principles of Tarteel and how to apply them to the recitation of the Quran, with examples and exercises to help the reader improve their skills.
- “The Art of Reciting the Quran” by Kristina Nelson – This book explores the beauty and meaning of Tarteel, with a focus on the emotional impact of reciting the Quran in a slow and deliberate manner.
- “The Rules of Tajweed Made Easy” by Abdul-Majeed Alee Hasan – This book is a beginner’s guide to Tajweed, with simplified explanations and examples to help the reader understand the rules of proper recitation.
- “The Etiquettes of Reciting the Quran” by Abu Bakr Jabir Al-Jaza’iri – This book focuses on the importance of approaching the recitation of the Quran with respect and reverence, and offers guidance on how to cultivate a deeper connection with the holy book through proper recitation.